X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Picture Perfect Part 2!" a Valentine Celebration for SP couples / members

Anyone can post a picture of you and your husband or boyfriend or girlfriend together - a couple picture, with kilig moments or sweetness effect.

Since its love month this "Picture Perfect", ay katuwaan para sa celebration ng valentine day. if you like the picture posted by our sp members please click the like button a thumb sign to have your vote.

Name:  a3fdeac11aa33a2e0fede6c523e0483c.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  1.4 KB

Who can post a couple picture?
    Any registered member

How many times can I post my photo?
    One photo per member only. If a member wants to change their photo, moderators can delete their old photo but votes are non-transferable.

Who can vote / like my photo?
    Any registered member with minimum number of 3 posts in the forum.

How many times can I vote?
    15 times max per day.

Can I vote on my own photo?
    No.

Why can't I see the vote button?
    You can only see it on threads created by another member. You cannot see it on your own photo because one cannot vote on their own photo.

Last edited by shadow_cat; 02/01/2013, 11:44 AM.

Awww!! Me ganito pala, Hmmnnnn , wala pa naglalakas loob mag post , sige I will be the first!!!

14th wedding anniversary namin ng hubby ko last January18...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner
    Last edited by elyu; 02/02/2013, 09:31 PM.
    "Work mode ,just leave ur PM's....tnx "

"The best ideas come as jokes,Make your thinking as funny as possible".....

Comment

padaan----- naku sana makahagilap ako ng maayos na photo,,, ang ganda ng photo ni sis elyu,, calling calling, sis d pwede din natin gawin ganyan, lagyan megane and hat and bigote para nde masyado kita ang face. hehehehe
      services offered: paypal / credit card pabayad / airline booking (cebupac, jetstar, pal, delta, etc) , pabili (sa online shop / auction), translation, pc remote assistance, website

no calls nor text after 8pm, yasumi time after 8pm..

Comment

Originally posted by orangedays View Post
        padaan----- naku sana makahagilap ako ng maayos na photo,,, ang ganda ng photo ni sis elyu,, calling calling, sis d pwede din natin gawin ganyan, lagyan megane and hat and bigote para nde masyado kita ang face. hehehehe
        ohayo sis orange~~~
        ganda nga ng photo ni madam elyu~~
        likey-likey
        "Don't be afraid to fail~~~ Be afraid not to try"....

Comment

aww~~ cuty pics
          JaF Koleksionz

Jewelries

Comment

ayyyy ngayon lang napadaan inumpisahan na pala ni sis elyu...go go go...

sundan ko na...nag edit na rin...hehehehhe

5 years and counting... wedding anniv. na pala namin this feb. 15 actually, civil wed. yun, saka sa 17, 2 beses kinasal para walang kawala...

Click image for larger version

Name:	35b57bbc475519e25f722acba2fe678b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	86364
            Last edited by jennieace; 02/04/2013, 11:52 AM.
            God is good all the time. All the time God is good!

Comment

I love this photo of my foster sister and brother. I would like to share few things about this photo.

My Foster Family -- The husband is suffering from kidney failure and heart problem (controlled by a pacemaker) and he is currently undergoing dialysis three times a week for 3 hours for more than 2 years now. Since the husband could not work anymore, the wife is the bread winner of their family, juggling her time in taking care of her husband, doing a full time job from 7 in the evening to 6 in the morning and a part time job from 8 in the morning to noon to support for her sickly husband and to send their 4 children now living with their grandmother in the Philippines to school.

Despite the tribulations they've been, they remained intact in their relationship for 16 years (having spent 13 years here in Japan together)... This picture of them is very meaningful. It taught me a lot of things about life and love. So I hope to share it here.

[IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by tzaiwah85; 02/04/2013, 01:18 PM. Reason: picture didn't appear

Comment

Comment

Kailan kaya ako maikakasal? Ulit! HEHE

Comment

happy valentines to all!!1

lets celebrate these month of heart with pure and lasting love to our partners cheers to all lovers
                    your the most beautiful flower in the garden of friendship,remain the same forever

Comment

Galing naman,ako rin hanap hehehe
                      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      SB line:090-39361776
                      (LINE & VIBER ok!)

PM ME FOR YOUR TAWAD!

PO acct: Anan maryjane 12000-6385071

Comment

My husband & Me !!!

Parang kailan lang ay mag 11 years na kami this Feb. 11. Maraming upside down, trials, storms sa marriage pero still trying to keep & going strong because of love & for the children.
                        1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. God has not promised to keep us from life's storms, but He will keep us through them.

Comment

post pa po ng mga couple pix mga ka - SP! d po natatapos ang love day kahpon...

Comment

Working...
                          X