Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Want to sell?

Selling at SilanganPilipino.com is for premium members only. To become a premium member, kindly click here.
See more
See less

Premium Membership Q&A

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin
    started a topic Premium Membership Q&A

Premium Membership Q&A

What is a premium member?
    A. Premium Members are members who are allowed to sell at Buy and Sell sections.
    They will be allowed to create threads in the buy and sell section. Threads will still be moderated and prohibit items still remain prohibited.

What if I just want to buy items?
    A: You can still buy items even if you are not a premium member. You are free to reply to for sale ads.

Who can be premium members?
    A: Anyone who are willing to pay 500 yen per month for premium membership fee.
    1 month, bronze member - 500 yen
    3 month, silver member - 1250 yen
    6 month, gold member - 2400
    1 year, platinum member - 4700 yen

Fees are non refundable.
    Fees are different when paypal will be used. Please email first before sending payment to avoid refunds.

How to pay for premium membership fee?
    A: There are 3 ways to pay. (1) Deposit payment to postal account 10030-61863731 サテ゛イ エヒ゛リン ロマン. (when paying from different bank, bank: yucho bank; branch code:〇〇八 店; account num:6186373) (2) Pay by genkin kakitome, email webmaster@silanganpilipino.com for details. (3) Paypal, email webmaster@silanganpilipino.com for details.

Please shoulder furikomi fees or paypal fees or any fees related when sending money.

After sending payment, email the deposit slip or proof to webmaster@silanganpilipino.com. State your username and amount deposited.

Why should I want to become a premium member?
    A: If you want to sell at SilanganPilipino, you would want to become a premium member.

What happens if I do not become a premium member and i have previous postings?
    A: They will still remain open as long available, but you will be unable to create new threads.

Can I become a premium member for one month and then skip the next month?
    A: Yes, if you do not wish to pay for membership fee. You can skip paying, but if you already paid in advance, you cannot skip months.

What if I am just looking for items, can i post at looking for?
    A: Yes you can post if you are looking for specific items. However, you cannot post that you are looking for buyers for specific item.

I can see post new threads button at Buy and Sell section, but I cannot create threads, why is that?
    A: Because you are not a premium member. To be able to create threads at Buy and Sell you need to pay for premium membership fee.

What happens to premium member who are bogus?
    A: As much as possible, we try to keep Buy and Sell section free from bogus sellers. Rules and Regulations for BnS is still in place. So bogus sellers who paid premium membership fees are still subject to warnings and ban punishments. Fees are non refundable if a premium member is banned. Premium members who were banned are subject to review process if they will be allowed to continue as premium members or not.

How do I know if a member is a premium member or not?
    A: Under their usename, the title premium member will show.

Do I still need to submit seller information even if I pay for premium membership fee?
    A: Yes, Buy and Sell rules and regulations still applies.

I would like to put my banner/ website link at the top of the forum, is that covered by premium membership fee?
    A: No. Banners at the top of the forum are for paid advertisers/sponsors. Paid advertisers/sponsors are automatically counted as premium members. They do not need to pay extra 500 yen membership fee anymore. If you are interested to become paid advertiser/sponsor, kindly email webmaster@silanganpilipino.com.

• keiji15
    replied
    ok na po admin thank you god bless

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Nakasulat po sa first post

Minessage ko na din po sa inyo

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• keiji15
    replied
    ano po ang branch code at name ng lugar ng banko kpag ufj po ang ggamitin banko thank u po

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by tzaiwah85 View Post
    I've sent an email to the email address you provided but the mail bounced back. I am interested in becoming a Premium member. Thanks.
    hi, please send to webmaster@silanganpilipino.com

Leave a comment:

• tzaiwah85
    replied
    I've sent an email to the email address you provided but the mail bounced back. I am interested in becoming a Premium member. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    thank u po, paki email po ang resibo sa akin. ty

Leave a comment:

• mitchay
    replied
    Good morning po. Payment sent po 500 yen. Thank you po.

Leave a comment:

• sweety14370
    replied
    ay opo admin my nag mail din sa kin na admin kung paano...thank you po

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    hi nakita ko po nakapag upload napo kayo ng photo.
    Originally posted by sweety14370 View Post
    hello
    pano ba maliliitan ung pic kc ung ina upload kong pic ay 2.21 mb ang allowed lang ay 976 kb, pano po gagawin ko

Leave a comment:

• sweety14370
    replied
    hello
    pano ba maliliitan ung pic kc ung ina upload kong pic ay 2.21 mb ang allowed lang ay 976 kb, pano po gagawin ko

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Thank u po

Leave a comment:

• mitchay
    replied
    Hi po! Payment sent today 1,250 - Premium Member
    Sent pm na rin po. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by dennies View Post
    kilangan na po ba talaga magbayad? agad agad!! hindi ko pa nga alam kung makakatulong itong website na to sa work ko!!!..eh' kaya ako nag sign up dito dahil nag hahanap ako ng mga pilipino na ma'bebentahan ng pocket wifi or internet.. hindi ba pwedeng trial muna???
    Isa pa
    Hindi din allowed mag sell ang members na nasa pinas
    Sorry

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by dennies View Post
    kilangan na po ba talaga magbayad? agad agad!! hindi ko pa nga alam kung makakatulong itong website na to sa work ko!!!..eh' kaya ako nag sign up dito dahil nag hahanap ako ng mga pilipino na ma'bebentahan ng pocket wifi or internet.. hindi ba pwedeng trial muna???
    Kung sa palagay niyo
    Na hindi po kme makakatulong sa inyo
    Hindi nio po kailangan magppremium member
    Pwede naman magmember as regular member
    Hindi lang allowed magtinda

Leave a comment:

Working...
X